When To Send Wedding Invitations | A Beverly Hills Event Planner
The importance of sending wedding invites?
Sending wedding invitions properly can save you a lot of time, pain, and money. As you know, a proper head count on who is showing up to your wedding is a very a important thing. It dictates you seating arrangments, catering budget, number of kids, how big the cake needs to be, decor pricing, and the list go ons. Take a look at our general guidelines for sending wedding invitations.
Send wedding invitations on time
- 8 - 6 months before the wedding you should send the "Save The Date" cards.
- 9 - 12 weeks before the wedding you should send out "Formal Invitations" for destination weddings.
- 6 - 8 weeks before the wedding you should send out "Formal Invitations" for local weddings.
- 3 - 5 weeks before the wedding you should be receiving the "Reply Cards."
- 1- 3 Months after the wedding you should send out "Thank You" cards.
Click below to watch our video on when to send wedding invitations.